Welcome to Trinity Lutheran School Activity Registration
Click the icon below to register for an activity
Steps in the registration process.
1. First you will need to create an account for your family.
2. After receiving confirmation that you have an account via e-mail, you will log in to your account and go to "family history" where you will add your child or children. For this part you will need your child's ID number. Contact the AD if you don't know the number.
3. Now you can register your child for various activities, fill in all the information, read and sign the concussion document. This concludes the steps needed to officially register your child. Changes, additions, corrections can be made at any time later.
4. You will need to provide a current sports physical form for your child to the school office. A current form must be turned in before they can begin practice in the case of all sports. Physicals are good for 13 months.
The following steps need to be completed outside the online registration process.
5. There are fees associated with each sport but this site is not set up to accept online payment at this time. Payments will need to be turned in to the school office or the Athletic Director when the season begins.
6. Every participant's family is expected to sign up to help with the tasks related to running an extracurricular program. Currently this means signing up to help by going to the appropriate Sign-Up Genius link. The link is shared with the families at the beginning of the season.
7. Students will be listed as "pending" at the beginning. Once all steps have been completed, you will receive a message telling you they are cleared.
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please address it to:
Kurt Busse - Athletic Director
Phone: (303) 829-7513